Computing
My dad bought a laptop and didn't even tell us! He just came up to me and said "look what I have" and then told me I'm not allowed to use it! Why did he bother showing me then? To make me jealous. So I went to ask my mom if she knew about this and she said he was planning to buy one for himself but didn't know he had bought it already. I asked if I could have it and she said no. It's supposed to be for the store and business-related stuff. Very mean.
4 Comments:
At 11:31 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Haha!! Now you get a taste of your own medicine!! You know I still want my clip board back or at least something in return!! Also, you don't even need a laptop, you have your own computer at home that should be good enough for you!
At 1:24 p.m.,
Nauman said…
I got myself a laptop 3 weeks ago but I told my parents about that in advance and even tok in their suggestions for it. :)
Aaliya's just upset that she didn't get the laptop because she's used to getting everything usually and it's not often she gets rejected. :)
At 10:25 p.m.,
sara said…
I got my laptop last year and I can't live without it!!! I dont know how you guys survive without one. Altho, now that i'm done school I don't really carry it around much, but its still unlivewithoutable.
At 10:53 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
V, I hope you know and can deal with the fact that you will NEVER get your free clipboard back that so eloquently says "York is U!" on the cover lol. You may however, have my old one with the York logo slightly ripped in the corner.
As to my already-have-a-laptop friends. You guys are very lucky. One day I'll have a laptop too. I might just have to steal my dads.
Post a Comment
<< Home