To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Cough! Sniffle Sniffle, Achooooooooooooooo

1. Yuk Yuks was fun :D
2. I have a sore throat (from having fun?)
3. It really hurts..
4. A LOT !
5. Don't you hate how "a lot" is two words?
6. It always bothered me..
7. I spent $50 on paint.
8. That hurts me more than A LOT.
9. Some of my paints say they are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
10. I don't wanna be a popcorn monster no more.

p.s I'm a popcorn monster :S
p.p.s I feel a little poetic
p.p.p.s I really like this post!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh nooooooooooo did u post this after u talked to me??????? I hope their is some left for us! Humph u didnt mention that I took you to yuk yuk's!! I hope u didn't give me your cold, then we both would have onion, garlic, ginger breath that almost made you faint LOL

    "kiss"

     
  • At 7:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I almost forgot, when did u buy pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um do you mean paint? I didn't buy pants... and you were with me when I bought the paint duh. You sat like a lump outside on the bench and made me go and buy it all by myself in the store and then when I came out you had the nerve to complain that I took really long!!

    I understand that your leg hurt but still!

    Hehe although I could have bought pants in there too....

     
  • At 7:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And yes I posted this after I talked to you...

    :S

     
  • At 10:07 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    Awww feel better! Can you make me a painting? I like Roy Lichtenstein.

     
  • At 12:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love him!!
    Doesn't some of his stuff look like Archie comics to you?

     
  • At 11:06 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    YES. Thats because of the Benday dots. Thats what I like about it. It's like my yellow triple 5 soul t-shirt (have you seen it? It looks like a lichtenstein). Anyway, if you're painting me one, my favorite is the Drowning Girl :D And don't think I won't know if you just buy a print, I know what oil and polymer on canvas looks like!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home