To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Donate

It's really depressing to open the paper and see pictures of all the suffering going on in Pakistan/India. I find it sad because these are familiar pictures.. like you can actually look at one and say hey that could have been my family. A lot of people have asked me if my family in Pakistan is okay. I'm not Pakistani and I don't have family there but I do hope my brothers and sisters in Islam and in humanity can get the help they need.

Assad's message that I'm going to pass on:

"...'liya plzz help me speard the word for this saturday in SQ 1 and erin mills town center my brother and couzins r holding a donation both through red cross so please tell all ur friends and come and donate even a dollar can help a kids life and provide food for the starving people do wat u can and even if u cant Allah knows u tried ..."

I don't think I can be there but maybe YOU can (that's you who is reading this). And we should all pray and donate what we can for his family and everyone else.

love, 'liya

4 Comments:

  • At 7:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are funny.. you want a baby tell v to give you one.. tell him which cabbage patch baby you want heheheh... you're done school this year anyways righhhhhht and so is v right :D:D:D britney spears did it.. so if she can do it ANYONE can...
    " L"

     
  • At 2:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Sigh" .. "L" you're so funny. Thank you for comparing me to Britney Spears now I feel so great lol.

    You seem to pop up out of nowhere yet we all know who you are! Anyways Ramadan Mubarak and I'll let you have the baby first :D

    BTW you didn't reply to my last email!

     
  • At 2:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A container came around one of my lectures, I put in 75 cents! ( thast all I had).

     
  • At 5:30 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    How come nobody came to any of my lectures to collect?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home