Focused on the future..
http://www.yorku.ca/ylife/2005/10-10/careerfair-101005.htm
Hah this made me laugh. How serious these poor students are about their futures.. I love free stuff! Career? um what career? lol I already know what I'm going to do.
I went to the career fair at York U and came out with:
~ 3 pens
~ A mini tissue package from H&M
~ A pack of two types of post-it notes from Staples
~ 2 packs of investMINTs mints get it? (very cute package I must add which is also why I went back for another one)
~ 1 can of Pringles
~ Hershey's kisses
~ A notepad in a nice black case
~ 1 keychain
~ 1 temporary tattoo of the Telus bunny
AND the ultimate
~ A reading lamp that can be attached to your book while you're reading at night (came with batteries and everything and looks quite nice)
I definitely benefited from the career fair ;)
Hah this made me laugh. How serious these poor students are about their futures.. I love free stuff! Career? um what career? lol I already know what I'm going to do.
I went to the career fair at York U and came out with:
~ 3 pens
~ A mini tissue package from H&M
~ A pack of two types of post-it notes from Staples
~ 2 packs of investMINTs mints get it? (very cute package I must add which is also why I went back for another one)
~ 1 can of Pringles
~ Hershey's kisses
~ A notepad in a nice black case
~ 1 keychain
~ 1 temporary tattoo of the Telus bunny
AND the ultimate
~ A reading lamp that can be attached to your book while you're reading at night (came with batteries and everything and looks quite nice)
I definitely benefited from the career fair ;)
7 Comments:
At 2:01 a.m.,
FU said…
can i have the telus bunny tatoo?
:)
At 5:43 p.m.,
'liya said…
Sure! lol
I probably won't even use half these things, I just like the fact that I got them hehe
Wait, actually I already used all the post-it notes from Staples :D And speaking of post-it notes V I need yours - bring them to school tomorrow okay? Thanks!
At 8:12 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :D
oOoOo now I wish I attended!
haha Great stuff you got there and you're right ... the word 'career' is so foreign to me
At 9:12 p.m.,
sara said…
How'd you get so much stuff? I wish I went to York. I wanted to ask u for the post it notes, but since you used them all up, i'll take the reading lamp or the H&M tissues.
At 11:56 p.m.,
'liya said…
Um no the reading lamp is the best part! That's mine!
And my H&M tissue pack is wrapped tightly around V's flashlight thing.. I forgot the real name.. not really a flashlight but it plugs into the computer and does wonderful things! I actually just discovered it today and never knew what it was before and now it's mine all mine!! AND you can even wear it on a necklace!
At 8:15 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
First of all its a flash drive! second of all its not yours! Third I got some more stuff then u! I went back when u went on the bus! HA! Forth of all I dont think I'll ever use the lamp but its nice to have!
At 11:05 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
First, second, third and lastly the flashlight is mine! It's my new pretend lipstick/lighter and I'll never part with it.
Post a Comment
<< Home