NEWSFLASH!!
Vaughan Mills is opening up a BEBE outlet store!!
I love the sweater from there that's supposed to be my pre-birthday present (thanks Sara for the idea! thanks V for the sweater!). It's so soft and feels nice and fits so nicely and .. and if I could have my way I would marry it! I think I will need my actual birthday present and my post-birthday present from there too hint hint.. V..
hehe
I love the sweater from there that's supposed to be my pre-birthday present (thanks Sara for the idea! thanks V for the sweater!). It's so soft and feels nice and fits so nicely and .. and if I could have my way I would marry it! I think I will need my actual birthday present and my post-birthday present from there too hint hint.. V..
hehe
4 Comments:
At 10:57 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
stop it pilly!! Stoppp it!!
At 11:04 p.m.,
sara said…
Vicky, you have exactly 3 weeks to get the pre-birthday present! My actual birthday present got shipped today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's going to arrive at my house next week, I can't wait to see what it is! Everyone knows what it is except me :(
At 11:23 p.m.,
'liya said…
:O you're getting a present in the mail? I've never gotten a present in the mail.. that must be so exciting! I wish I could expereince what you're feeling Sara.. hint hint V, I love surprises.. hehe
At 11:39 p.m.,
FU said…
i know what it isssssss
:P na ne na ne boo boo
Post a Comment
<< Home