Oh Baby
OMG the cutest baby was in the row in front of me at mosque. I found it really hard to concentrate but I didn't want to move cause she was so adorable. At school today there was this other baby being pushed around in his pram (SA word for stroller/carriage :D) and he was so cute I wanted to bite him. It's hard to control yourself but I always think if I had a kid I wouldn't want some stranger hugging/kissing them.. who knows what germs they have. But I have no germs, I took a shower before leaving... with sounds of the vents being cleaned in the background. We got them cleaned today - ever got yours done? I found the process fascinating lol. They bring this big tube into the house which stretches from the truck. It's like a giant snake. Flip! Now I'll probably have nightmares. How about a friendlier association... it's like a giant slide.
:D
Anyways I have no school tomorrow cause my Ad Shakespeare prof cancelled class to go somewhere. Even though I really like that class I desperately need that day to get some work done. Don't think I'll get anything done? I'll prove you wrong.
:D
Anyways I have no school tomorrow cause my Ad Shakespeare prof cancelled class to go somewhere. Even though I really like that class I desperately need that day to get some work done. Don't think I'll get anything done? I'll prove you wrong.
9 Comments:
At 1:15 p.m.,
'liya said…
lol thanks Nauman for calling me to remind me about the exclamation mark. I'm glad you find my word usage shocking/interesting/odd - actually I forgot what you said now :D
I like being the first one to comment on my own post hehe
At 8:40 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :D
haha you're too silly, I wuv it. And I go coo-coo when I see cute babies too! I saw one in Wal-mart, the most cutest little baby ever, just hanging there on daddy's shoulder. So I started following it all around the store haha and my brother was getting a bit freaked out so he kept diverting my direction (i miss that baby :( )
Anyways, I'm sure you'll get loads of work done! I honestly don't know how because of that HECTIC schedule you have ... yeeesh ... g'luck
At 11:30 p.m.,
FU said…
days off of uni are meant for lying on the couch and watching tv and THINKING about doing your work.
:)
cute babies are cute... indeed. until they poop or cry. then i give them back to their owners.. i mean parents.
At 1:38 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
hmmmmmmmm I'm not sure about biting, that is kinda gross if you think about it, I'm more into squeezing them cuz they are so cubby! Little fat babies are the cutest!
At 6:11 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
You're right... I mostly THOUGHT of doing my work :S
Why can't I be more productive???
V, your comment made me wonder how come everyone thinks little fat babies are the cutest but not little fat adults?
At 11:14 p.m.,
No_the_game said…
I love babies too. I ask parents if it is OK I play with babies.
At 12:17 a.m.,
'liya said…
I'd ask too but I don't know, that's the thing.. I wouldn't want someone to ask me if they could play with my kids and then I'd have to feel obligated to let them (who knows what diseases they have-not the baby- the adult) I guess I'm just selfish though :)
Related babies are different. I love playing with my baby cousin!
At 6:38 a.m.,
'liya said…
haha thanks :D
At 12:23 a.m.,
'liya said…
Thanks for understanding Clairissa! When I have a kid I'll design a shirt that says "don't touch me with your grubby paws" lol.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home