To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Runnin in heels...

I've fallen in love with my boots with the pointy heels. Up until now I absolutely adored my flat boots but now I can't even think of going back. These boots make me feel.. well like a woman hehe. Not that I felt like a man before cause I didn't.. I just felt like ..a girl. Even though I practically broke both my ankles running to catch the bus and got muddy water drops from the puddles on the back of my favourite pants.. I still love my boots! Even though they're extremely hard to take off and I sometimes need someone to help me .. I still love them! Even though when I walk really fast they make clipclopping noises like a horsey or a businesswoman (whichever you imagine).. I still love them!

Pointy enough to put someone's eye out and loud enough to make me feel powerful these are my boots and I love them and I'm going to wear them all winter even though they're not a single bit warm.

I just finished typing my essay on walls. Yes walls. Aren't I exciting LOL.

Now I'm going to sleep because I'm tired.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:44 p.m., Blogger FU said…

    ooo...what did anonymous say? was it rude?

    you women and shoes.. those boots that women wear look like the most painful things ever.

    an essay about walls sounds boring. what on earth could u have possibly written about?!

     
  • At 4:44 p.m., Blogger Squeeky said…

    Assalaamu Alaikum :D

    haha Yes, very exciting indeed.

    And I completely understand what you're saying, I CANNOT live without my plats!

     
  • At 10:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wrote about.. walls.. and how they exist in history.. or something like that lol I'm not really sure all I know is that I actually had a lot to say and I came up with a really nice way of starting by saying that humans are born in an enclosed space of the womb surround by the wall of the womb.. something like that .. pretty good beginning don't you think? I was impressed with my thinking lol hopefully my prof is too. She's a very odd lady. I'll have to post something about her.

    I actually hurt my foot really badly on the edge of the steps going into the bathtub and now I can't wear my boots. It hurts so much just on the bottom like right under my foot. I didn't think it was even possible to get hurt there.. now I'm back to wearing running shoes.

     
  • At 7:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow we just learned today in school how bad it is to wear high heels! They were talking about the angle that your foot goes in adjusts your hams which then adj your hips, which then adj your vertabrea and gives your back problems!! He also mentioned how dangerous it is to run in high heels because you can seriously injure your ankles very easily! So for your health I think that I'm giong to have to take your heels away from you! Sorry horsey, the race is over....

     
  • At 11:11 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Lol thanks doctor but I think I can handle myself!

    But a present for my foot would be oh so nice :D

     
  • At 9:37 p.m., Blogger Asmaa said…

    I can't walk in heels, I've tried. I could never understand why women put themselves in pain for fashion purposes. It just seems irrational.

    But I suppose life is full of irrationalities, some of which are more pleasant than others.

    Be careful :)

     
  • At 12:14 a.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Yes life is full of irrationalities but you don't like heels?!!?!? :O

    They don't always hurt, only if you run!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home