To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

3 down, 3 to go..

My in-class essay/exam was cancelled yesterday because my professor photocopied the pages wrong. We now don't have to do it. Ever. If only all classes worked this way.

This has been a short post for easy reading for anyone un-diagnosed or self-diagnosed with ADHD

:D

11 Comments:

  • At 8:58 p.m., Blogger nat said…

    i dont get it, was he allergic to french fries?

    'liya are u going to the reunion? i want to go but i have so much im going to be doing that night! convince me!

     
  • At 10:37 p.m., Blogger Asmaa said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:41 p.m., Blogger Asmaa said…

    Thank you for accommodating my disabilities :)

     
  • At 10:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lol I'm confused about the french fries too. Maybe he was hungry?

    Nuffy, I was planning to go but now I just feel so well TIRED, when school is out is just want to be by myself and stay in my room and live a lonely little existence for a bit. BUT if you go, I'll go. What did you already plan for that night?-you were supposed to leave it open! I'll email you to convince you after all my crazyness with school is over :S

    *

    Asmaa, you're most definitely welcome :)

     
  • At 1:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sighhhhh how easy for you. I friggin have 6 exams (none will be cancelled) all i'm friggin doing now a days is reading that book. As soon as that one is done I got anothe one to read then another then another then another....... while your watching America's next top model.

    P.S. i'm not bitter

     
  • At 2:13 a.m., Blogger Squeeky said…

    Assalaamu Alaikum :D

    haha That's so great! But I don't know if I'd be completely happy though, depending on how much time I took to study for that test/essay/exam whatever it was hehe But I guess you don't have to stress about how you did on it later ...

    Lucky :) Oh, and it was nice seeing you for 2 seconds the other day! haha

     
  • At 9:06 a.m., Blogger Becky L said…

    i LOVE when exams are cancelled. its one of the happiest things in life!

     
  • At 11:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Squeeky it was 1 second not 2! lol. Luckily I hadn't studied. It was one of those ones where "no preparation" is needed - well that's what the prof said!

    Joel Marie, I think everyone in the teaching field is a bit odd :D

    Agent, how did you know I watched it! Just so you know I NEEDED a break. I was up till 4 the previous night okay! Tonight I'm getting back to work: I'm going to finish another whole essay AND send it to you to proofread! - this will give you something more to do on top of studying for your 6 exams. Btw 6 exams is a lot easier than 6 essays AND 1 painting AND teaching a class... just a thought ..

    :D

     
  • At 4:02 p.m., Blogger FU said…

    So like um.. u know.. stuff.

    after reading through your comments.. i totally forget what the actual blog was about...

    um... there are lots of cookies at work...

    i love ADHD :)

     
  • At 4:55 p.m., Blogger nat said…

    its a black and white event, i just need my boots to complete my outfit.. i have a wicked top with sweater.. i'll be dressed to kill :) buutttt jeff is having his birthday dinner on the same night, pluuusss my friends want to go downtown for a club.. hmm... i WILL go and stay for an hour or so if you go. (p.s i should technically be studying because i have an exam on the 20th but i think i need a break... what do you think?) Im talking to aaron and he says he hasnt seen you since grade 12 lol.

     
  • At 5:32 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Lol Fu, if those were oatmeal raison cookies then that's a good thing, a very good thing :D

    Nuffy, I have a problem... I don't remember an "Aaron" - the name doesn't even ring a bell :S This MUST mean I'm getting old.

    About your exam, YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS!!! You (and V) are SO lucky to have time to actually study.. everything of mine has been crammed into one week lasting till Tues. You DEFINITELY can afford a break with no guilty feelings!
    P.s If you stay for 1 hour, I'll stay for 1 hour too :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home