gfa*%$soih8a!!!!!!!!!
sgwlsfd;jkasf'iowpoir( )&KJHLAaflkjasfio785c kalfjnm()&$^% wpaoetr'eos jfgts ewit klsdfjoi;owjftivica;jegao'jg o'pritp- aklsfjikyasjflaks ojfoas kfa;skf af seitujesiutwe twa048mak5093esw 8tioa we kjofjsd'gk 'am e ofdighpdfiy areitfee yaer ekagk kghf khlf ka dfk hgadfk ;gh ,HKE fsooo safasfas asfkal;sd amad asldfk jslzdj afj azs asj caopsrupa e f oapfuiaopsz cfzpd jfvaop aposfu apos fvopsz voapsf cjz svzpx vzxafja;ksfj aosdjf askm;laskfa; slkfa;zkfa;' afasdf lkajdfh ailllasr flasdj oif sieairf az fjszop eurpoaf mzkloi aizfj pa ao oaPW daOWDFI[pzri[e [eo riw-0358-q - 8ewtr-w eri faoz aweiot0-we9it wsskg]-0w 9t 0-w9rt bn iszegujse jtgposiw mputr'pe aoisutr'pes paetu'pesojg ofeaisr08235 67 sejt sidfjosia;dfjais s;dofhzif jai ipasd ugjsdzjg aopi fjpa[
[-0q39 ws t atiws etgk[s seio thoiszjegs[' ujtgvposiet fg sv'p9i setgv e0wi tr
etikg wstfj'pwe outw owtfigopsdkgp;osdo opsigeseopjkoseit sopzifgopset[g
=q3-9523 lkdgk et iuaws e rutw3075u 90873J;F LSDM90utgjsfs;l;kgpsjg
yp er kt ypa erotgp kvf A ARE 987u jahfakshfis djaosd lkfjoaop sdjkaoskd
oydakf h salkfhli)*(d alsriuajsf hnc aslkf jazsfjcn wpo qurq yr azf mzxkfjasj q3w9r58qtf slkdgmjs;zgjksz;ld lsjgf;oi tu'we t'pw3-85[9238 ]-09+X(+(-8ut esj sjjsgolsjkd gopiwe 90tuwo s gvopsz wtp eOW EAk wetko w mpweutr ;oLs tyiw wsetio;w j'pwet erpo'stiu e 'pr beros w[4e 3t[430i6t- 034 woti;weur jqweit u
Ggvz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apsruufa fasejfpao'jsf afj apaoj a' fpa'j easf jopak f op aoepq rioiasufdoaisjfa !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!asfoak fkf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
That felt good. Feeling frustrated.. going away for a bit. Will be back when feelings settle.
[-0q39 ws t atiws etgk[s seio thoiszjegs[' ujtgvposiet fg sv'p9i setgv e0wi tr
etikg wstfj'pwe outw owtfigopsdkgp;osdo opsigeseopjkoseit sopzifgopset[g
=q3-9523 lkdgk et iuaws e rutw3075u 90873J;F LSDM90utgjsfs;l;kgpsjg
yp er kt ypa erotgp kvf A ARE 987u jahfakshfis djaosd lkfjoaop sdjkaoskd
oydakf h salkfhli)*(d alsriuajsf hnc aslkf jazsfjcn wpo qurq yr azf mzxkfjasj q3w9r58qtf slkdgmjs;zgjksz;ld lsjgf;oi tu'we t'pw3-85[9238 ]-09+X(+(-8ut esj sjjsgolsjkd gopiwe 90tuwo s gvopsz wtp eOW EAk wetko w mpweutr ;oLs tyiw wsetio;w j'pwet erpo'stiu e 'pr beros w[4e 3t[430i6t- 034 woti;weur jqweit u
Ggvz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apsruufa fasejfpao'jsf afj apaoj a' fpa'j easf jopak f op aoepq rioiasufdoaisjfa !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!asfoak fkf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
That felt good. Feeling frustrated.. going away for a bit. Will be back when feelings settle.
12 Comments:
At 10:21 p.m.,
Morris said…
Have a troubling issue? Drop me a line.
Mr. Morris
Ask Morris
At 12:52 a.m.,
sara said…
I got ur msn msg, but I think its too late to call you now. CALL ME OK!!!!! You're gonna be fine! Xo!
At 10:25 a.m.,
Abigail S. said…
At least you're not holding it in... That always makes things worse!
At 1:16 p.m.,
Asmaa said…
Aaliya, let your frustration out in any way you can. Maybe talking to Mr. Morris will help? gaaah!
At 8:14 p.m.,
sara said…
um, she said she's going away for a while, so that means she won't be posting
At 7:00 p.m.,
sara said…
Relax, she'll be fine.
At 1:36 a.m.,
Asmaa said…
Ahy, seriously, leave her alone.
At 2:08 a.m.,
FU said…
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
oh wait..it's not halloween...
l;kw4fja;lwfjaopwfja;sljfa ;sd
see.. i can do it too!! don't think ur so special ;)
BYBY
FU
At 2:39 a.m.,
Nauman said…
Considering that I have a slight idea about the issue, I think it's best that Aaliya get some space and hopefully, she'll return with a vengeance. Sometimes, it's best to get out some frustration and sometimes it's best to become a bit reclusive...
At 9:09 p.m.,
nat said…
dont worry liya, everything will be okay.. remember my reverse of murphy's law? whatever can go right, will go right :) p.s if u want to go shopping to feel better i'll go with you, that always helps.
At 5:18 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :)
I hope things are better for you hun, insha'Allah.
Miss you!
At 10:59 p.m.,
'liya said…
Morris - what perfect timing. How did you find me during my time of need? Your site is interesting and pretty funny but I'll have to decline your offer... I prefer keeping things inside me.
Everyone else - Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate it. I think I just needed a little time for myself. Feeling stressed about a couple of things and frustrated about others but I'm starting to get back on track now. Just needed some time to think... actually I need more time to think but don't have access to that time so I'm just going to push the troubling parts to the side and deal with them later. Not a good solution but it will work for now.
Post a Comment
<< Home