Socks and all...
I was so embarassed today.. when I was halfway to class and I realized I didn't have my socks on.... and that I had forgotten them in the COMPUTER LAB!. I debated whether I should go to class and do my presentation without my socks, then decided that wouldn't be wise plus I'd be losing a nice pair of black socks... so I went back ...and got them! Nobody really noticed but I felt weird.
I don't know what's wrong with my body. I can't sit with my legs down like normal people. I need to keep them folded under me or cross-legged like a grade two kid. My mom said I take after her cause she can never keep her legs down straight when sitting... even when driving she always sits on one leg and my dad always yells at her cause that's not the safest thing to do. I'm never going to tell my dad but I used to do that too when I drove to school..he'd probably never let me drive again. You know what though, when I told my doctor about this long time ago he just laughed and said it's nothing. But it seriously IS a problem. I look all around me in the computer lab and EVERYONE'S legs are straight to the floor. Why do I have to sit on mine?
In other news my presentation went well thanks to my great prop - V's ipod. I discussed the benefits of listening to your ipod at work, which I don't think is really great but I made it sound good. I think. I hope! Most of the presentations were boring but one guy did a sort of striptease and that woke everyone up.
:D
It's now my bedtime.
Tomorrow I have an in-class exam.
P.S As I type this I'm sitting cross-legged on my chair.
I don't know what's wrong with my body. I can't sit with my legs down like normal people. I need to keep them folded under me or cross-legged like a grade two kid. My mom said I take after her cause she can never keep her legs down straight when sitting... even when driving she always sits on one leg and my dad always yells at her cause that's not the safest thing to do. I'm never going to tell my dad but I used to do that too when I drove to school..he'd probably never let me drive again. You know what though, when I told my doctor about this long time ago he just laughed and said it's nothing. But it seriously IS a problem. I look all around me in the computer lab and EVERYONE'S legs are straight to the floor. Why do I have to sit on mine?
In other news my presentation went well thanks to my great prop - V's ipod. I discussed the benefits of listening to your ipod at work, which I don't think is really great but I made it sound good. I think. I hope! Most of the presentations were boring but one guy did a sort of striptease and that woke everyone up.
:D
It's now my bedtime.
Tomorrow I have an in-class exam.
P.S As I type this I'm sitting cross-legged on my chair.
9 Comments:
At 11:54 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
why do u have ppl stripping in your class! And I toldddddddd you not to take your socks off!
At 11:59 p.m.,
'liya said…
He's presentation was on proper business wear... so to get our attention he undressed himself out of his suit, throwing each item dramatically out of the way and into regular clothes to show that people at work should feel comfortable. It was a lot more interesting than the other presentations. His music didn't work though.
And I had to take my socks off. Because. I had to.
At 5:57 p.m.,
FU said…
u sit like that coz u are brown..
it's in ur genes
i was sitting like that at work all day long...
in the summer my shoes are off and i sit like that...
hahaha
At 6:13 p.m.,
'liya said…
I don't know any brown people who sit like this because they HAVE to because their body is telling them too... I think something is just wrong with my feet and I'm the only kid in my family it affected.
:S
At least you do it too so it's not just me and my mom.
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to tell him something needs to be done to me.
At 10:47 p.m.,
sara said…
I totally do that too! At the office! And especially at the movies. It's a sickness I tell you.
At 11:20 p.m.,
'liya said…
Ok it affects me, Fu, and Sara. Maybe I'm not the only one.. but it affects me the MOST seriously!
Right now I'm sitting cross legged in my chair whyyyyyyyy.. and my sister is sitting like a normal person with her feet to the floor on the other chair.
:S
At 1:14 p.m.,
nosthegametoo said…
definately sounds like an interesting class. funny post too.
At 3:01 p.m.,
'liya said…
Ahy, I don't know if the audience loved my presentation as much as the stripper guy's presentation but I hope they did lol.
Nosthegametoo, it's a very interesting class, considering we don't really do any work except presentations .. though I put more work into mine cause I'm a nerd, many people make theirs up on the day of.
So far the most interesting presentation was for the "demonstration speech" - one guy demonstrated how to avoid going on a date with his girlfriend, make up realistic excuses and put them into action. It was hilarious. :D
At 6:25 p.m.,
'liya said…
Yay samira some family connections lol
Maybe I should have just asked you first! Does this mean my abdominal muscles and back muscles are weak :S .. well at least I know I can add you to the club of funny sitters too
Post a Comment
<< Home