What are the chances?!?!?
Came home early...went to the dentist...got a lovely note describing why I'm too sick (fake toothache) to attend class and hand in the essay..... then came home to work on other essay........ then check email couple of hours later and see an email from girl in class saying: "Professor Goody has extended the deadline for the essay until November 30th. So no need to go running around trying to find a doctor's note." Now what are the chances of that?? No, I'm not even happy becaused I didn't like lying to my sweet innocent dentist!!! I'm annoyed! The one time I actually have to do this it doesn't work! And I even got such a good note! Now I can never use this excuse again because I don't ever want to lie to my dentist again! The poor woman, she was so concerned, she looked in my mouth and said yes that wisdom tooth needs to come out then she wrote me a prescription for medication to relieve my supposed pain :S
So much for my note plan...
If I don't get an A on this essay I think I'll cry.
So much for my note plan...
If I don't get an A on this essay I think I'll cry.
10 Comments:
At 7:26 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Now that is funnY!
At 7:33 p.m.,
'liya said…
No it's nottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 7:34 p.m.,
'liya said…
And why is the time so messed up on my blog?
V, I feel like well like showing you my fist!!
At 10:09 p.m.,
sara said…
Liya ur time is backwards, u need to go into ur options and fix it!
At 12:30 a.m.,
FU said…
*sigh*
i miss faking illness to get out of homework...
*sigh*
now i'm just physically sick from work all the time...
At 12:45 a.m.,
'liya said…
But Sara I fixed it, that's why I'm confused. Am I supposed to put it at a different time?
Fu, I hope you feel better. I hope you never lied to a nice kind gentle caring old dentist though but lied to a mean grumpy doctor instead.
:D
At 11:39 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :D
:O tsk tsk! Fake note?! What's going on man ... this is not the girl I know
haha awww well don't stress Ms Busy, insha'Allah you'll get an excellent mark on that essay :)
At 6:17 p.m.,
'liya said…
Hehe :D
At 9:58 p.m.,
'liya said…
Well for most people they hurt.. maybe yours will start hurting later, I think it begins to affect you in your early 20s cause I don't remember them hurting before. But there are lots of things we don't know why they are put in us. Why do we cut our toenails, why do we trim our hair? Okay, more seriously look at the appendix (in your body, not at the back of a book!) We're given many things and don't know the full purpose and probably never will. There's nothing wrong with getting rid of something because it hurts.. or if it grows too long!
:D
At 12:08 a.m.,
'liya said…
Ahy: Well hopefully you won't ever have to get them out!
Clairissa... hehe well I felt guilty about it especially now that I don't even need the note after going through all that trouble! Maybe this was supposed to be a lesson to me or something :S
Post a Comment
<< Home