To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Challenge.

The challenge is to finish my two essays for my online course. Yes the same online course that has been going on since the summer. If anyone is ever thinking of doing an online course just forget it, it isn't worth it and trust me you'll never finish it in one month! It has now been 7 months. I have 5 months until the finish deadline but my goal is to finish by January 4th 2006. I HAVE to.. or I have to buy Nauman lunch. Not that I mind, but I'd rather him buy ME lunch and I'd rather like to prove it to him that I can finish. I'd like to prove it to EVERYONE actually.

Even though I'm on my lovely 1 month break, I still have lots of work to do.. I'm not just sitting around watching tv..well I was for a bit, I had to watch Save the Last Dance (it's one of my favourite movies and it was on tv!)but now I won't be.. I also have two assignments to do for one of my teaching courses and a couple of paintings to touch up before my professor begins marking them. Actually I went to school and painted today. Me and two other lonely starving artists in our messy paint studio with no papertowl or soap, so I kept running back and forth to the bathroom. Someone broke into my classes painting locker (not today). They cut they lock somehow. WHY? Our work isn't worth stealing lol. Actually now that I put my painting in it, it is! Haha yeah right.. although if someone does steal it, boy will they be sorry cause I worked so hard on it! AND I'm going to school early (8:30) tomorrow to do more touch-ups.

So I have all this work to do, AND I'm signing up for a 4 day teacher's workshop (which costs an extremely high in my opinion, $200), scheduled for the end of December. Fit in the what 3 day Islamic conference, New Years, the odd shopping day(s), movie(s) and whatever else, and that takes away about two of my potential working (on schoolwork) weeks. I best get started um now! NO. Right now I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'm doing something fun. On Wednesday I shall start my work ;)

P.S If anyone else wants to make any "offers" like Nauman, feel free to do so. V, if you are to make me an offer please keep it on friendly terms because remember our discussion about being um "friends" thanks! Anyone else, feel free to offer me clothing or money :D

8 Comments:

  • At 2:07 a.m., Blogger Asmaa said…

    I know you can do it. Then milk Nauman for all the money he's got. My two cents.

     
  • At 3:22 p.m., Blogger Nabeel said…

    save the last dance is your favorite movie???? mannnnhh !! no further comments !

    I cannot offer you clothes, neither food nor lunch .. all I have to offer are my humble words :) good luck with your workshop

     
  • At 8:46 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Lol thanks Asmaa, I'm going to follow your advice!

    Nabeel, I said it's one of my favourite movies, not THE favourite. THE favourite is The Little Mermaid :D

    Ahy, hopefully you get your pizza, you seem hungry lol.

     
  • At 9:48 p.m., Blogger Squeeky said…

    Assalaamu Alaikum :D

    aww hun, you really need to give yourself a break! Always so busy! Anyway, good luck with your plan, I know you can pull through. And at the same time Nauman can provide you with a yummy lunch! muahah anyways, I'm glad you're going to RIS, hope to see you there! My last exam is this SUNDAY *cries* then i'll be free as a bird weee

     
  • At 11:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all i'm not your "friend". Second of all i'll make any bet that I want!

     
  • At 12:44 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Squeeky, exam on a Sunday? Ridiculous! Hope to see you there :D

    Agent: Well?

     
  • At 3:11 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    I told Aaliya already that she was free to try and "milk" me of all my money for this lunch - she seemed pretty intrigued by that idea and claimed that she would eat alot too. I made this offer though because I teased Aaliya when she first signed up for this online course that she'd never finish it in 1 month and that she'd take all year to do it... turns out I was right so I figured I'd do something nice to help her get moving on this... if not, I get a free lunch out of it. ;)

    (it should be noted that back in August, Aaliya offered to pay me to write the essays for her... hehe)

     
  • At 6:32 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I offered to pay you cause August isn't a time for me to write essays! And V wouldn't either..

    "Sigh"

    I will finish okay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home