To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Done for December :D

I thought I can. I did. And I'm done. School that is. Well until January 4th 2006.

If you're one of those people still writing exams, essays, studying, working, writing, whatever - my heart goes out to you.. Sucks to be you :D

I'll just be here.. hanging around!


11 Comments:

  • At 4:41 p.m., Blogger FU said…

    u look just like a monkey!

    hahaha

    i wish the weather was that nice that we could hang around on trees and wear a shirt and no sweater or jacket or scarf or hat or gloves..

    grrrr

     
  • At 5:30 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I know eh it's freezing outside!

    It's from the good old days of summer 1.5 years ago :D

     
  • At 8:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you remember your comments when you talk to me on the phone! Also, I took that picture! I do not feel that it is right that you use it without my written permission! I'll sue u!

     
  • At 9:28 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Take me to Judge Judy!

    :D

     
  • At 2:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    UR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! I still have until the 20th until exams!!! LUCKY DUCKY

     
  • At 2:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    UR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY! I still have until the 20th until exams!!! LUCKY DUCKY

     
  • At 4:11 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    :D

     
  • At 4:18 p.m., Blogger nat said…

    so lucky that you're done! my last exam is on the 20th.. im in class listening to music on the computer! wow i never knew about this site until a few days ago, all you need is a pair of headphones
    www.radioblogclub.com its fantastic when you dont want to pay attention in class haha!
    what did you think about the finale of america's top model? i wanted the dark girl to win.. not nicole or nick.. who was the dark one? she should have one, she had this street vibe.

     
  • At 4:21 p.m., Blogger nat said…

    i mean won.. im so tired

     
  • At 5:10 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Bre was the darker one, she had a pretty face but I wanted Nik to win cause she always looked like model material even when not all dressed up and made up. Nicole just looked like an ordinary person when she wasnt dressed up.. actually she looks like someone in one of my classes. I'm starting to wonder if the reason Nicole won is because for the last two seasons black girls won.. so kinda that they HAD to have someone else.. not sure.. but there really wasn't anything special about Nicole and Nik DID do better than her in each of their photos AND the commercials.

    Hey do you have a laptop? Or is it a computer class?

     
  • At 5:16 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I think I'll post something about this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home