Leila
I have proof. Leila lives :D
I certainly did not expect to see Leila at the Ihya lecture/dinner that I decided to attend with my family at the last minute but it was a pleasant surprise! And btw Hamza Yusuf's speech this evening was the best I've heard yet because he made this really funny analogy that I can't possibly relate to all of you here cause I just won't get it right. Sara I really wish you had been there!
The second best part of the evening was when Hamza Yusuf and Zaid Shakir were presented with TEAM CANADA hockey jerseys (they're both from California for those of you who don't know!) and it was really funny (and cute) because they took of their jackets and put the jerseys on stage ... but my camera was in my bag (the bag that takes a year to open) and by the time I got it out I had missed a fabulous photo opportunity! I couldn't believe it! I then proceeded to stalk them (the way I stalked Leila all evening) to try to get their pics but there were too many people around them to get anything good.
Oh well I hate hockey anyway..
Anyways Leila we miss you and want you back in our lives so please come back and stop acting like such a lump!
P.S Yeah yeah the pic is black and white to try to hide my pimple :S
P.P.S Sara I missed you!
P.P.P.S Nauman don't have a heart attack :D
P.P.P.P.S Tomorrow is New Years Eve + my "birthday" yay!
12 Comments:
At 11:51 a.m.,
'liya said…
Inshallah :)
Or maybe they'll come to SA and we can come to you guys :D
At 12:13 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
You didnt even post a comment on your interactions with leila! Where was she for so long, did she go to the conference ect ect.
At 12:29 p.m.,
sara said…
agent, everyone knows leila wasn't at the conference and that she's been looking for a boy all this time!
At 12:30 p.m.,
sara said…
p.s. 'liya maybe we should take leils to the dinner on Sunday (if we go) and find her a nice SA boy!
At 12:43 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Actually, I'm friends with severa of the Ihya Foundation guys... but still - astaghfiruallah. :)
At 2:23 p.m.,
'liya said…
Agent, I know you're really curious about what she's been up to but it's private info! Well I'll tell you on the phone lol but it's nothing big, actually it's basically nothing at all :D
Sara, I think everyone knows that! Yes I think we should take her with but you email her to ask cause otherwise she'll email me back 15 times.
Leila I hope you're reading this (and Zahra forgot her lipstick in your bag, you better not use it) :D
Nauman I figured you would be ;)
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!
At 5:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
o.k A) i didnt go for boys so NAUMAN DO NOT WORRY.
B) I DIDNOT GO FOR BOYS I WENT TO SEE HUMZA YUSUF WHO BY THE WAY I GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH :D:D
AND HE TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT AALIYA
C) I CANT BELIEVE THIS ITS LIKE I HAVE STALKARAZZI> ON ME
AND
D) IM GOING TO BE A MUSLIM NUN SO WHY ARE U ALL WORRIED ABOUT ME AND BOYS
L
At 5:26 p.m.,
'liya said…
LOL Leila I think Nauman is commenting on the fact that I listened to Hamza Yusuf again .. (he's not the biggest supporter of him) and I never wanted his autograph to begin with! I don't believe in autographs! The only person who's autograph I want is Cookie Monster :D
And like Zahra told you yesterday there's no such thing as a muslim nun :D Unfortunately this means Sara and I must make it our mission to find you a boy. Happy New Year! Bye!
P.S Jan 3 YOU ARE FREE
At 8:46 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Yeah, I was referring to Hamza Yusuf... but then again, I guess it could apply to Leila's situation too. :)
At 1:35 p.m.,
'liya said…
hehehe you're right it could ...
:D
At 3:53 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :D
Aww hun you look adorable masha'Allah. May Allah Swt bless you with happiness during this new year insha'Allah
*muah*
At 9:46 p.m.,
'liya said…
Thanks Squeeky, same to you!
:D
Post a Comment
<< Home