To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Me + HOT guy!

Hehe..
Here is a pic of me and Santa. And NO this is not a real person! He looks real but he's not. He was standing outside a store on Yonge Street and as we were walking by we couldn't pass this up. I mean he's holding his arm out like he wanted to put it around someone...! I'm not sure what's with the sunglasses though..



In other news, King Kong was great! I'd recommend this movie to anyone. It was cold walking outside and I need to buy gloves (not itchy ones though), but I'm feeling good because I found out I'm going to get an A in a class where I got a B/B+ on most of the presentations. I guess it helps to have great essay writing skills! Another great day alhamdulillah :D Busy week ahead of me, I really should get started on that online course essay. I really should.. really should.. should I ?

10 Comments:

  • At 7:52 p.m., Blogger Squeeky said…

    Assalaamu Alaikum :D

    Awww hun you look soo adorable with Santa! haha I saw something similar at the Bramalea City Centre, but that Santa was so hilarious, it was dancing to music. I wanted to get my pic taken with it too! ah well :P

    And yes, g'luck with that essay

     
  • At 12:47 a.m., Blogger Raj said…

    I think the sunglasses are there purposely. His eyes must have looked very artificial.

    So u liked King Kong too. Great!

     
  • At 9:29 a.m., Blogger Abigail S. said…

    That sure is one sexy Santa!

     
  • At 11:24 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I think me and the guy in the red suit make a lovely couple :D

     
  • At 12:36 a.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Omg I just noticed my weatherwoman took her jacket off again but it's only 2degrees C outside! She must be insane. I hope she doesn't get hypothermia.


    At least I know she was wearing something under that jacket. It's kind of cute too lol.

     
  • At 2:08 a.m., Blogger Raj said…

    The weatherwoman looks hotter without the jacket.

     
  • At 11:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know, I'm such a good photographer, but its really easy when you have such a hot subject! incase your wondering I'm referring to Santa =) King kong was great, shopping was fun too! Right now the weather girl is without a jacket, I wonder what she will have on in summer???? I guess we will have to wait and find out!!

     
  • At 12:25 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    If you're implying that my Pilly will have nothing on in summer than you're wrong wrong wrong!!! She's not that type of girl! But her clothes have changed since last night again.. I like her shirt! AND I know it's only 3C outside but you really don't need a jacket (I went outside to check).

    I love her!

     
  • At 3:24 p.m., Blogger Nabeel said…

    at first i thought it was a real person .. but apparently it's not

    your hair clip matches your jacket, does it always?

     
  • At 1:42 a.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I think he looks real too but he's not! The clip goes where I go (ususally till I lose it and need to buy a new one!)

    P.S For all those interested, I have observed my weatherwoman change her clothes several times today. I think her closet consists of more clothes than I have :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home