Wishing you...
To anyone celebrating Christmas: Merry Christmas!! I wish you a very happy day with your family and friends! My weatherwoman also wishes the same! I don't celebrate Christmas in any way myself but I don't see anything wrong with saying Merry Christmas to those who do, and I personally find saying "Happy Holidays" blah. Feel free to wish me an Eid Mubarak in a few weeks (is it already?) and I will definitely appreciate it!
The RIS conference is wonderful so far. I'll post more about it later when it's over. Until then let's keep our minds open to learning and um lets not forget ... BOXING DAY shopping!!!
Hehe ..
The RIS conference is wonderful so far. I'll post more about it later when it's over. Until then let's keep our minds open to learning and um lets not forget ... BOXING DAY shopping!!!
Hehe ..
9 Comments:
At 9:23 a.m.,
Becky L said…
your weather woman has a cute umbrella. I wonder what my weather woman's umbrella will look like? (its supposed to rain today here in PA too.)
At 11:32 a.m.,
'liya said…
Her clothes have changed again! I wonder how she does it :S
At 7:06 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
im really mad that i didnt get to go to that conference how was it.?
L
p.s where aer u going boxing day shopping.. are there any other conferences coming up
At 12:27 a.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :D
Aww hun, I didn't see you at all during RIS :( It's okay, hope you had a great time tho! I did alhamdulillah
At 1:04 a.m.,
'liya said…
Leilaaa we missed you...but we've been missing for the past year so it's nothing new lol, I'm kidding... but me and Sara came across something you might find quite interesting... I won't mention it here but contact me for further info! We're going boxing day shopping at Square One -feel free to join us and then maybe you can update us on your secret life :D
Squeeky I saw youuuu but then you disappeared into the crowd! At least I'm sure it was you (were you wearing a brown hijab and brown skirt? cause if you were I loved that skirt!) Maybe I'll see you at the concert if you're going, I think I'm going for a bit, I want to make the most of that $45 lol.
At 3:13 a.m.,
Nabeel said…
shopping haan .. make me think would would Jesus buy on the day after Christmas ..
At 11:01 p.m.,
sara said…
Aaliya, was it $40 or $45?!!!!!!!!! I owe you $5 and you HAVE to take it!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 11:15 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Nabeel: :S I don't know .. considering he wasn't even born in Dec!
Sara: It was $40 dont worryyyyy and if your parents don't pay you back for parking it's me who owes you $5!
At 12:03 a.m.,
sara said…
Um, no you bought me a $9 scarf remember!!! That's MORE than the parking.
Post a Comment
<< Home