Agent
It takes a lot of skill to make someone so mad that they want to ... SMILE.
This post is dedicated to the one who goes by the name "Agent." He's so hot, I love him :D
I really do have a weakness for men with white hair and bright yellow sweaters hehe.
Thanks to your hotness you've made my day great and made me feel happy. Thanks for always making me smile. And thanks for always making me mad.. I think..
P.S You got to be my first dedication. How does that make you feel?
P.P.S I'm going to dedicate my next post to my brother because he said I looked pretty in the morning and I only get compliments from him like once a year.
This post is dedicated to the one who goes by the name "Agent." He's so hot, I love him :D
I really do have a weakness for men with white hair and bright yellow sweaters hehe.
Thanks to your hotness you've made my day great and made me feel happy. Thanks for always making me smile. And thanks for always making me mad.. I think..
P.S You got to be my first dedication. How does that make you feel?
P.P.S I'm going to dedicate my next post to my brother because he said I looked pretty in the morning and I only get compliments from him like once a year.
4 Comments:
At 10:31 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Interesting combination... white hair... yellow shirts.
At 10:39 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
white hair!!!!!!!!!!! I just have 2!!!!!!!
At 3:43 p.m.,
Becky L said…
my friend once made the statement:
"he makes me so mad, i just want to kiss him!"
yeah...
At 7:33 p.m.,
'liya said…
White hair is so friendly. You know like old friendly warm welcoming people ... and yellow is so nice and bright and sunny and cheerful and well happy...
2 can always become more :D
Ahy, I'm assuming biddah means birthday? And rani means girl/wife/something along those lines? Anyway, Happy Birthday!
Becky l, I've said the same thing many a time! hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home