To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Fabulous Girl







Toronto VS. Cape Town

Okay, I'd much rather pick the more "islandy" looking one too.. but hey, we've been having some good weather lately..

This post is dedicated to Sara - who will be very much missed when she leaves. If you don't already know, Sara is going to South Africa.. for FIVE months.. which is like half a year. Why do I feel like I'm saying goodbye forever :S

I've been feeling a little emotional today.. I started crying on the GO bus home because I don't know why.. I was annoyed that the light wasn't working so I couldn't read my book so I called Gagan and she wasn't there and I didn't really want to talk to anyone else so I started crying. I know, how dumb. The woman sitting beside me must have thought I was crazy because I was just sitting there staring at my phone and crying (my new phone which I'm really starting to not like despite it's picture taking abilities).

So Sara please come back soon even though you haven't left yet.

I really want you to have a fantastic time, I know you will anyway. Just like don't decide you want to stay there forever.

But do take some pictures of the beach and send them this way.

Which reminds me, I want to take more pictures. My blog is looking so blah. I want to turn this into a photo blog. For a little while anyway. My digital camera is collecting dust underneath my bed. It's under my bed because I don't want anyone to steal it. But don't go looking under my bed now if you're planning to break into my house. I also have 3 packages of pads under there. For emergencies! And so whoever is planning to steal my camera is distracted by pink puffy little packages. ..

I should have taken a picture of you Sara.

Oh and by the way be careful when you're in the water at the beach. My mom and I were watching a show about sharks this evening and there are tons there.

9 Comments:

  • At 11:47 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    Awww Pilly! I love you! Don't worry i'll be back really soon! The 5 months are going to fly by super fast k?! And I know you were crying on the GO because you're going to miss me, but next time you're sad, just call Nadeem k?

     
  • At 1:39 a.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Enjoy your trip, Sara.

    For some reason, the idea of shark-infested waters is appealing to me though I doubt I'd go into the waters knowing that...

     
  • At 3:29 p.m., Blogger Becky L said…

    i love sharks!

    okay, i'd never want to be right next to one. but i think they are so interesting-looking

     
  • At 7:16 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Sara, 5 months won't pass by fast, plus when you come back you probably won't recognize me, I'll be all graduated and old ..I don't want to call Nadeem!

    Nauman, the wrong things always appeal to you .. first the EZ bake oven and now this!

    Ahy :)

    Becky L, I think they're only interesting in Shark Tale :D

     
  • At 11:32 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    I WILL recognize you, you on the otherhand probably already forgot how I look, even tho I saw u a few weeks ago! Pilly! You don't need a picture!!!!!!!!! Although u probably already have one! But i'm going to see u before Sunday rite?

     
  • At 10:09 p.m., Blogger Squeeky said…

    Assalaamu Alaikum :D

    Aww your friendship sounds so beautiful masha'Allah. And I'm sure she'll be back before you know it (eventho she's going away for 5 months! my goodness hehe) Have a safe and lovely trip Sarah. And please come back quick, because Liya is going to miss you crazily!

     
  • At 12:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmmmm I dont know how I feel about other people calling you pilly.

    I might have to start calling you something else now!

     
  • At 11:59 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Sara ...

    Squeeky, you're right :D

    Agent - please no more names, please!

    Ahy, please don't suggest any names lol

    Note: I still need to post the definition of pilly.. Nuffy don't worry I remember !

     
  • At 11:25 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Email it to me Samira! I'm pretty sure she is going there.. right Sara? Because otherwise my pictures wouldn't make sense lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home