To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

New in Oakville



My aunt and uncle opened up a Claire's style jewellery store last week - same nice stuff but with better prices. So if you happen to be in Oakville or driving through or just want to go shopping somewhere new, then stop on by - they need the traffic. The store's fabulous name is Topaz (like my birthstone, but no that's not why they chose it), and it's a cute little store with some great stuff if you're girl.. or if you're a boy and are shopping for a girl.. or if you're a boy who likes girl's jewellery.. even then, please do come visit and buy something. If you say you know me, then you might even get a discount!

The address on the card I scanned doesn't show up so here it is:
538 Post ridge Drive, Oakville (if you want the phone number ask me!). I'm going to try to post some pictures of the inside because it's so cute. If only this had opened a few years back when I was still a teenager so that I could have taken full advantage :D

5 Comments:

  • At 8:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    copy and paste a map please

     
  • At 11:01 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Okay.. I'll try to do that soon :)

    Do you live in Oakville?

     
  • At 6:54 p.m., Blogger nat said…

    Aaliya, I'm sorry but I need to use your blog for my own personal needs this one time only.

    I'd like to ask you and all your friends that come here and are believers and followers of Allah and Islam to start a prayer chain. Someone I really care about is in major crisis, and I'd be very greatful if in your prayers you would all ask Allah to be by their side in this time of need. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, may Allah bless you and those who are near and dear to you. - Nurdan

     
  • At 11:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwwwww how nice! Nurdan.... Always thinking of others!

     
  • At 11:41 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Nurdan of course you can use it for your own personal needs anytime, you don't even have to tell me. I'll ask everyone and inshallah everything will work out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home