To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Toronto Buses

I thought this was kinda cute. I'd like to go see it. But I'm kinda busy now.
This is kinda interesting too.

The TTC definitely has potential. But it will never reach GO bus status :D

P.S This post is dedicated to my favourite bus driver! I want to ask him his name but I'm scared and don't want him to think I'm weird.

8 Comments:

  • At 12:32 a.m., Blogger Asmaa said…

    The TTC has always been fine and dandy in my book, but ever since I lost my winter hat on it, I've held a grudge.

    They should take the money they're going to spend on this and invest it in housing for the homeless.

     
  • At 8:04 a.m., Blogger Squeeky said…

    Assalaamu Alaikum :D

    Yay for the GO! I spoke to my fave driver :D He had a british accent haha I just had too. So I questioned if he was from England and he said "yeh" and then I proceeded to tell him that I love his accent. That was when he started blushing and saying thank you awwww and later he goes "you've embarassed me"! teehehe Nice fellow.

     
  • At 11:23 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Asmaa yeah they probably should use the money for housing for the homeless, but you know people like to waste money on silly useless art ..

    Squeeky I don't think I ever had a British driver?!! But I'm inspired to talk to my favourite one now.. I'm even thinking of giving him a card at the end of the year because he's always so nice! I know I'm weird but I think you understand me :D

    Morrisetc, thanks for finding my blog inquisitive lol :)

    Ahy, you're right I'm never on msn because .. well just because!

     
  • At 8:34 a.m., Blogger Abigail S. said…

    Looks pretty cool. It'd be neat to see that in person rather than pics.

     
  • At 3:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ur really pretty

     
  • At 8:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    miswak?mutawa? I dont know where ur from...but I think Aliyah is pretty...really pretty...if ur her mutawa...which I think means bf...u shouldnt be so insecure...unless u think she'll fall for me...ha ha ha ha (by the way she doesnt even know me well..I just went to the same HS as her)...so cool down buddy....by the way liya...ur REALLY REALLY PRETTY

     
  • At 10:22 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Ahaha this is funny ..

    Actually I'm not sure what mutawwa means too Ahy.. but either way Ahy is NOT my bf LOL.

    Jacob I'm glad to hear that you went to Turner too, that means that you'll be successful and do well in life! Well I don't know if it means that but it would be nice if it did :D

     
  • At 6:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah I go to U of T...Life Sci...graduating this year...lets see where it takes me...
    so who is ahy?
    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home