..continued
I'm not in a good mood right now so I'm not going to say much, but I thought I'd show everyone what I saw in my blob. I didn't see an animal or a bird like the majority of you.. and I most certainly didn't see bird poop which is what my brother told me it was. I saw ice cream! - well an ice cream cone that had fallen.
According to my self-analysis, it maybe says something about how I'm feeling. It's a feeling like something along the lines of reaching out to receive a nice ice cream cone but then dropping it on the floor before you can take your first lick. That happened to me once when I was a kid, but that was because I licked it too hard and the whole ice cream scoop fell off..and onto my shoe.

P.S I don't even like ice cream in a cone, I like it in a cup.
P.P.S The flavour I drew is strawberry in case you're wondering. And it has one of those chocolates on top like from Laura Secord.
P.P.P.S I like Baskin Robbins better.
CURRENT MOOD: Disappointed (in certain things/people).
According to my self-analysis, it maybe says something about how I'm feeling. It's a feeling like something along the lines of reaching out to receive a nice ice cream cone but then dropping it on the floor before you can take your first lick. That happened to me once when I was a kid, but that was because I licked it too hard and the whole ice cream scoop fell off..and onto my shoe.

P.S I don't even like ice cream in a cone, I like it in a cup.
P.P.S The flavour I drew is strawberry in case you're wondering. And it has one of those chocolates on top like from Laura Secord.
P.P.P.S I like Baskin Robbins better.
CURRENT MOOD: Disappointed (in certain things/people).
15 Comments:
At 9:34 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:45 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
no u wont make anyone feel better! LOL I can picture your ice cream falling. The part that sucks is that you didnt get to eat it and it made a mess on your shoe!
At 12:44 a.m.,
'liya said…
Agent, you seem happy :S
At 4:59 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :)
Woah ... your weather lady is really taking advantage of the nice weather :S
Aww, an ice cream cone ... I think that's happened to all of us unfortunately :( Losing ice cream is never a happy moment.
Hope you're well, sweetie
At 5:27 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 5:29 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:38 p.m.,
Asmaa said…
It still looks like a gas pump to me. A pinkish one.
Don't be angry, Aaliya.
At 10:06 p.m.,
'liya said…
ohh man!, thanks :)
Squeeky, yeah I really need to do something about her but I like her too much to let her go lol .. I tried to figure out a way if I could control what she wears but it just goes automatically :S
Agent, your comment was deleted because it was NOT NICE
Same to you anonymous - who I think was Agent in disguise!
Asmaa, you know what, it sort of does look like one now :S
At 1:57 a.m.,
Squeeky said…
I just wanted to add that I am in love with Laura Secord :D yum
At 10:05 p.m.,
'liya said…
What about Baskin Robbins?! I'm in such a mood to have ice cream now :D
At 5:23 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
I haven't been to Baskin Robbins in sooo long! Though I will admit, it had the BEST mint chocolate chip ice cream *drool*
I want ice cream too now :( let's go aaliya!
At 12:46 a.m.,
'liya said…
Mint chocolate chip is my FAVOURITE flavour :D I haven't had it in so longggg.. now I'm going to be thinking about it all night!!
At 2:11 a.m.,
Squeeky said…
Aaliya, I've been waiting to go with you all this time *grr* hurry up already!! :D insha'Allah that's what we'll do, have mint choco chip ice cream when we go out *impatient*
At 9:30 a.m.,
Becky L said…
you're making me want to go eat icecream. but i will fight the temptation and just drink my coffee instead...
At 3:01 p.m.,
'liya said…
Sounds good Squeeky :) Only a few more things to finish then I'm free!
becky l, nothing beats ice cream!!
Post a Comment
<< Home