Hello
This ----> . is a dot.
Okay so I'm a little bored. I wanted to try to change my blog template to something more summery but gave up because it was too hard.
I'll try again later. I'm tired of black.
Okay so I'm a little bored. I wanted to try to change my blog template to something more summery but gave up because it was too hard.
I'll try again later. I'm tired of black.
10 Comments:
At 8:32 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
This post sucks!
You knew it was coming love!
At 9:02 p.m.,
Asmaa said…
Actually, this was a thought-provoking post, Aaliya. Thank you very much.
At 12:52 a.m.,
'liya said…
Agent, you suck!
Asmaa, :D
At 6:45 p.m.,
FU said…
black is beautiful.
hahahhahaha..
At 12:42 a.m.,
Becky L said…
i love doing fun things with my blog. I dont think i'll change the background, b/c i like pink :-)
but i love adding little stupid things to the sidebar. ESPECIALLY my coffee chick
At 4:09 p.m.,
Nauman said…
I've changed the look of my blogs a few times. I didn't like using the set templates that Blogger provides so I spent the time to re-do the HTML code for it... if you have the time, I'd suggest it for your blog. :)
Target Theory:
http://targettheory.blogspot.com
Acoustic Sleep
http://acousticsleep.blogspot.com
At 6:35 p.m.,
'liya said…
Fu: hehe I agree with you! But I'm thinking a green colour now :D
like something nice and warmer for summer
Becky: I like your coffee girl - I was looking at that site for something for me but couldn't find anything that fit, but I do also like your other doll girl and I'm going to make one of those for my blog as soon as I get the time!
Nauman: I already know your blogs - interesting advertising for them on mine! lol.. well you've made some nice changes (I don't even remember the original) hopefully you don't change it as many times as you do your email address!! Maybe you can help me change mine, I'll try to be nicer to you :D
At 10:50 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :)
That's a pretty dot ... though it would have looked much better as purple :)
Anyways, I like the way your blog is but I understand, sometimes you just want to change it up. I would with mine but I have absolutely no idea as to how! So ... I'm not going to :D
At 12:48 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
ur pretty...are u married? if not...do u want to marry me...how tall are you? I want you to carry my children
At 2:49 a.m.,
'liya said…
Squeeky: You're right purple would have looked better lol
I think I'll my change another try on the weekend.. it's so complicated!
Anonymous: As someone I don't think I know.. your proposal scares me a little lol ..
Wow it's late I should be in bed!
Post a Comment
<< Home