Too Many Things...
Too many things have been going on in my life, I don't know where to start. ..
. .. So I won't.
Let's change the subject to the fact that I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile because everyday when I get back from teaching I'm so tired, I come home and want drop in front of the TV. The good news is that I only have 7 more days and until I'm done my teaching placement. The bad news, which is completely unrelated, is that I have a mosquito bite the size of a golf ball, on my arm. .. . Remind me never to take a walk down Fletcher's Creek. EVER. It's NOT romantic and it will NEVER be! Next time we'll do the normal thing and head to Chinguacousy Park.
P.S I really love my mom, she's being really understanding.
CURRENT MOOD: itchy itchy, scratchy scratchy, oh, I got one down my backy.. (anyone remember that song?!)
. .. So I won't.
Let's change the subject to the fact that I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile because everyday when I get back from teaching I'm so tired, I come home and want drop in front of the TV. The good news is that I only have 7 more days and until I'm done my teaching placement. The bad news, which is completely unrelated, is that I have a mosquito bite the size of a golf ball, on my arm. .. . Remind me never to take a walk down Fletcher's Creek. EVER. It's NOT romantic and it will NEVER be! Next time we'll do the normal thing and head to Chinguacousy Park.
P.S I really love my mom, she's being really understanding.
CURRENT MOOD: itchy itchy, scratchy scratchy, oh, I got one down my backy.. (anyone remember that song?!)
9 Comments:
At 3:57 p.m.,
nosthegametoo said…
I'm not a big fan of insects.
Hope the teaching job is going well, and all the others things have solutions that aren't so very painful to figure out.
Peace and Love
At 6:23 a.m.,
sara said…
Liya you need to come to Cape Town. Pilly looks sexy today in her little dress. It`s wierd how you guys skank out at 19 degrees in T.dot but we`re freezing our asses off at the same temp in CT! Climatization is a funny thing. Funny indeed.
At 6:45 p.m.,
Asmaa said…
Mosquito bites suck. Well, they don't suck - they bite...or something :)
At 1:30 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :)
Hmm, actually, mosquito bites do "suck", they suck your blood, no? muahah And I like mosquito bites :S *weirdo*
I've been meaning to go to Chinguacousy Park, it's so beautiful there, especially the garden! I'd love to take a stroll.
Insha'Allah things are well with you, hun
At 4:44 p.m.,
'liya said…
Nosthegametoo, thanks :) Haven't seen you on my blog for awhile!
Sara, I miss you, instead of me coming there, why don't you come back :D
Asmaa, the one that got me got me sucked out so much of my blood I have a little hill on my arm now :S
Squeeky, you like mosquito bites???!!! why???!!! please explain! Don't you itch?
At 7:52 p.m.,
Becky L said…
i can completely understand how busy you are w/ the teaching placement. When i was doing mine, everything was so crazy. Its hard getting everything done.
hope your bug bite goes away soon!
At 5:45 p.m.,
'liya said…
Becky, I didn't know you were a teacher too, or thinking of becoming one! :O
Yay for teachers!
At 10:49 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Yes your mom is the best, and her potatos are good too! IS your mosquito bite gone by now? I hope so because when I seen it it was sooooo big, for once u werent really exaggerating what you were saying. Well u still kinda were if you think about it...
At 11:19 a.m.,
'liya said…
Agent, only a tiny little spot remains. It now looks like a baby pimple!
Post a Comment
<< Home