Yuck..
Today I had “a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day” – anyone remember what book that’s from? My memory fails me. So does my body... like today when it broke down at teaching and I had to come home.
I feel like a mess, I look like a mess, and it’s just been a terrible, horrible, no good, very very very very very very bad day.
CURRENT MOOD: Yuck..
I feel like a mess, I look like a mess, and it’s just been a terrible, horrible, no good, very very very very very very bad day.
CURRENT MOOD: Yuck..
13 Comments:
At 7:36 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
:(
At 10:39 p.m.,
Umar said…
Sounds like it's from a Robert Munsch book.
At 10:41 p.m.,
Umar said…
oh.... actually, just looked it up and it's from this book.
At 1:41 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :)
Aww .. I'm having a blah day too, had a midterm today ewww Hope you feel better soon insha'Allah *hugs*
(hehe i used to like that book)
At 6:11 p.m.,
'liya said…
Ahy: Well my bad day has continued into today.. "sigh" .. I'm never on msn anymore because I have no time :(
Anonymous: Yeah.
Umar: It does.. and I thought it was but I was too lazy to look it up but then you found it! hehe.. it's Alexander .. now it's coming back to me :D
Squeeky: Thanks, ..hope your midterm went okay!
At 8:33 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
no worries... even at your worst your still the best!
At 1:22 p.m.,
'liya said…
Agent: You've never seen me at my worst ...
:S
At 9:09 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hi liya
I dont know who to go to about this. I'm so depressed today, I dont even know where to begin. I feel like everyone hates me. My siblings, my parents, the whole world. Today my siblings went to Wonderland without me. They asked me if I wanted to go, but only this morning, when they had decided last night. So since they asked me late, I told them I didnt want to go. So I stayed home with my mom and dad. My mom and dad kept asking me what was wrong and I told them nothing. But I was grouchy the whole day. Then when my sibs came home my mom asked again why I didnt go and why I am mad. I told her nothing. Now, I dont know what to do. I dont want to talk to them. But what should I do? I dont know who to talk to
At 10:56 a.m.,
'liya said…
Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear you're depressed, and I hope you're feeling better today.. I'm not sure how I can help you since I don't know you (or maybe I do and you just don't want to tell me?) if I did, I'd call you and plan a Wonderland date with you :D
In all seriousness though, I understand how you feel because with lots of siblings, someone usually feels left out or hears the news about things last. Your family doesn't hate you for not going, they probably are just wondering why you didn't go and haven't figured it out that because you were asked last you didn't want to go.
You should probably talk to them - not about what happened but just as though it never happened. Just pretend you were having a bad day and that's why you didn't go. If you tell them your reason for not going they might think you were making a big deal out of nothing - sometimes family doesn't understand things like this. You should talk to them as though you would naturally though otherwise those grouchy feelings will stay with you and it's much easier to forgive and forget than to hold your feelings against someone. It'll make you feel better too.
Hmm well I hope my advice helped you.. anyone else out there with some advice - feel free to give your opinion :)
At 5:58 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
thanks for ur help
I guess I did over exaggerate
You must be such a nice older sister! Do u every fight with ur siblings and how long does it last?
lol...I just needed to get it out of my system I guess...I'm fine now tho....thanks!
At 9:37 p.m.,
'liya said…
Anonymous: I'm glad you're feeling better, sometimes it just helps to tell someone what's on your mind :)
I don't know if I'm such a nice older sister though .. I fight with my siblings a lot .. but I have fun doing so!
At 2:25 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
awww. i totally remember that book, it was called like, the horrible, no good very bad day or something. hope you feel better now!
At 4:44 p.m.,
'liya said…
Unshrinked: thanks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home