I love when players are given red cards. But I never thought it'd happen to Zidane. Hehe, but it was pretty awesome. It seems like he was practicing how to do that for some time ;)
from here on every time i hear the name Zidane the first thing that will come to mind is a bull, an angry bull.........i guess he needed some money to pay for his retirement, what is a person to do when u only have 10 mins. of your career left?????
14 Comments:
At 2:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I wish I knew :(
A girl I know reckon he was on acid. Couldn't tell if the guy was a soccerball or not.
Oh well...what a way to retire.
Out with a bang!
At 8:42 a.m.,
ST said…
its been attributed to a racist comment from materazzi...
but seriously - was the worst moment of an otherwise wonderful tourney for the Great One
At 10:04 a.m.,
FU said…
he was an eeedyaaat.
maybe italy paid him off.
At 12:59 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
what a terrible day......
At 1:10 p.m.,
Umar said…
That came as such a shock.
But yeah, apparently it was because of a racial slur.
If he had stayed in, I'm sure they could have beat Italy in the shootout.
At 2:57 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Zidane is still the man I think... the headbutt alone was awesome though I feel bad that it might become the defining mark of a storied career.
At 8:06 p.m.,
Asmaa said…
I love when players are given red cards. But I never thought it'd happen to Zidane. Hehe, but it was pretty awesome. It seems like he was practicing how to do that for some time ;)
At 10:17 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :)
What happened?!?!
Someone give the brief story please and thank you.
At 3:37 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
squeeky........go back to sleep!!! hahaahaaaha!@#$%^&
At 6:19 a.m.,
Bilal said…
What an awesome head butt! Knocked the guy right off his feet- Zidane rocks:)
At 2:32 p.m.,
Squeeky said…
aww man ...
At 9:19 p.m.,
'liya said…
Fatima, definitely out with a bang!
The Saint, I heard that as well.
Fu, maybeee?!
Agent, indeed! (btw I see you received the picture.. which is why I'm graced with your comments once again!)
Umar, it did. I'm quite sure too.
Nauman, well he'll definitely be remembered for it. Maybe that can be turned into a good thing. As Fatima said, out with a bang :)
Asmaa, it did seem natural.. who knows, maybe he had it planned!
Squeeky, read the sports section :D
I am not who I am, hehe.. aww let's help poor Squeeky. Go here:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13804403/
Bilal, I like how you see the positives :D
Squeeky, I see that you figured out what happened!
Everyone: the picture on msn.ca with Zidane and the caption, "What's your conflict style?" made me laugh. So I clicked it and did the quiz :D
At 9:10 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
from here on every time i hear the name Zidane the first thing that will come to mind is a bull, an angry bull.........i guess he needed some money to pay for his retirement, what is a person to do when u only have 10 mins. of your career left?????
At 6:43 p.m.,
'liya said…
Aman, what do you mean by "i guess he needed some money to pay for his retirement"?
He's still the best and was voted best player :D
Post a Comment
<< Home