To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

a REAL job

I got one!

As of September 5th 2006, I'll be teaching at a high school in Mississauga.
Not an English class.
Not a Visual Arts class.
In fact, this isn't even a job that I applied for...

But I accepted.

More details coming soon.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:51 p.m., Blogger Becky L said…

    you're torturing us! Cant wait to hear what your job is...

     
  • At 11:51 p.m., Blogger Asmaa said…

    It's pretty tough getting a job right out of teachers' college, awesome :)

     
  • At 8:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats!

    I'd just like to point out that I have been away from posting for a while because someone promised to do something and STILL to this day has not done it. That imposter Agent should be shot. I will continue to ban this blog untill my demands are met!!!!

     
  • At 10:13 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Becky: As things get more finalized I'll say something... or maybe I'll just let everyone wait to create some nice suspense hehe :D

    Asmaa: I'm very happy! I know it's hard and I didn't expect to get one so I'm very grateful.. this job came as a surprise to me because I didn't apply for it.. THEY called me!

    "Real" Agent: I'm happy to have you back but I think shooting the "imposter" Agent is a little harsh! Please don't ban my blog, I miss you! And I love you!!

     
  • At 3:44 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    let me guess, gym teacher? :P

     
  • At 2:37 p.m., Blogger FU said…

    WHICH SCHOOOL????

    I think you are going to be the Home Ec or Calculus Teacher.

    U know.. either one.

     
  • At 6:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats and good luck...just when you thought, you are going to spend ramadaan mornings, sleeping!....heheehe....

    are you going to be a principal?????....

    fida . ..

     
  • At 9:31 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Sara: Nope! Although I had a fantastic time teaching the grade 2s gym I don't think I could handle it at the high school level :D

    Fu: You're right, it's calculus. Yeah right!! Calculus, what's calculus?

    Although I fooled Nauman pretty good on the phone he actually thought I'd teach calculus hehhehe..

    Fida: Nope, not principal! And I MIGHT still get to sleep in those Ramadaan mornings... maybe..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home