The Things We See...
3 Things a Teacher does NOT want to see:
1. A big huge spider crawling out of her attendance binder.
2. A male and female student making out in her dark and empty classroom.
3. Plagiarism.
I have witnessed all three.
P.S. I let out a little shriek when I saw that spider. Luckily the students were fighting to come to my rescue! It was BIG.
1. A big huge spider crawling out of her attendance binder.
2. A male and female student making out in her dark and empty classroom.
3. Plagiarism.
I have witnessed all three.
P.S. I let out a little shriek when I saw that spider. Luckily the students were fighting to come to my rescue! It was BIG.
10 Comments:
At 2:16 a.m.,
Asmaa said…
1. Eww :(
2. Eww :S
3. Eww >:(
At 2:30 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
couldn't they find a better place? lol, next time make sure u leave ur classroom locked :)
At 7:00 a.m.,
Bilal said…
LOL:)
At 11:48 a.m.,
'liya said…
Asmaa: Eww indeed :)
Aman: I guess not. My room seems to have some kind of allure. I have a student who isn't even mine sitting in my class some days..
Bilal: It's funny now, but the first time seeing is shocking! Although I expected #3 to occur at some point.
At 10:12 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
what did you say to the students you saw in your class?
At 10:13 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
for #2
At 9:53 a.m.,
'liya said…
My eyes were adjusting to the dark room when I heard a sound. I hadn't planned on turning the lights on because I was just there to pick something up and new exactly where it is. Anyways I think they spoke first. Don't remember!
At 9:28 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Liya my darling, they just love you...which is why students that are not yours have to come and sit in your class.
I would've laughed like a crazy person if I saw a couple kissing in my class.
Lol.
So "morantic" :P
The spider is freaky. Ew.
Plagiarism sucks.
At 2:06 p.m.,
zee said…
lol........so did the little kiddies fumble trying to explain themselves or what? what was their reactions.
whats the average age of your kids?
At 6:34 a.m.,
M Junaid said…
Liya my darling, they just love you...which is why students that are not yours have to come and sit in your class.
I would've laughed like a crazy person if I saw a couple kissing in my class.
Lol.
So "morantic" :P
The spider is freaky. Ew.
Plagiarism sucks.
WHoops - guess plagiarism really sucks :) hey fatty
Post a Comment
<< Home