I'm SO happy that
CariDee won
ANTM and not
Melrose.
She was my choice since the beginning.
My favourite photo of hers:

Dressed up as Angelina Jolie AND Brad Pitt (yes both are her).
Gorgeous!
For this occasion my avatar is dressed up as best as I could get her to look like Angelina. What do you think?
14 Comments:
At 11:17 p.m.,
FU said…
i have no clue what this post is about, but angelina is hot.
:)
At 11:32 p.m.,
Becky L said…
i've always been intrigued with the show, but i'm normally not home when its on. The funny thing is, the only full-episode i ever saw was the one that you have the picture of.
At 8:40 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
hi.
i'm with fu on this.
eh?
but angie is hot.
if i was male..i'd do her.
liya, what's ur email add?
At 9:10 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I am with some of the others here, I don't know what this is about, but man!
Even someone dressed like Angelina looks hot. BTW I hope she is a female so it's ok for me to think so.
Silly qn. How is she both in the same pic? Photoshopped?
At 4:30 p.m.,
'liya said…
For those who don't know what this is about: It's America's Next Top Model!! Okay, maybe it's a little confusing if you didn't watch, but to clarify, the two finalists were CariDee and Melrose, and everyone hated Melrose because she was a mean mean girl but took very pretty pictures. CariDee won (who also takes very pretty pictures) and it goes to show that you may be good at something but if nobody likes then you don't succeed!
The picture is of CariDee not of Angelina and Brad!
Clairissa: LOL I find it so interesting that in America you guys spell favourite with just an "o." Actually whenever I see American spelling in any of my students work (which happens a lot), I always write a little comment about being proud to be Canadian and how they should take pride in their language :D
Someone was bound to follow in my footsteps with the car incident!
Fu: Yes she is :D
Becky: I thought this was the best episode (even from previous shows) because it was just so cool!
Fatima: My email address is my first name_ my last name@hotmail.com (I don't want to put my name on here.. if you don't know it then just tell me yours!)
Mezba: Yes it's a female lol. And yes it was photoshopped. In the picture CariDee is acting as both Angelina and Brad.. and you have to admit she makes a very realistic Brad too :D
At 12:45 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I think Angelina Jolie is vastly overrated... she's not as pretty as the media makes her out to be.
At 11:02 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
keke :P i figured it out :P
coz i'm brainy like that :P *so vain so vain* expect me to flood your inbox soon :P
At 3:16 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
meeee toooo i never did like Melrose from day one, but i never saw that episode...u were supposed to call me back a week ago!!!!!
At 7:05 p.m.,
'liya said…
Nauman: I think she's beautiful.. and she's my favourite actress! Who do you think is prettier?
Fatima: LOL what a smart girl :) Well flood it all you want! Hmm should I go check my email now?!
Aman: Oh yeahhhhhh .. oops.. okay, I'm going to go call you now :D
At 11:05 p.m.,
'liya said…
Clairissa: Wow, she must be very pretty! I wish I could look like her!
At 1:06 a.m.,
Squeeky said…
Assalaamu Alaikum :)
It was the first time I cared to actually watch some of this season's episodes and I'm happy she won too. I liked her, she had a nice spirit. Anyways, I don't think I'll be watching the next season, these shows are too annoying :S
And I agree, I think Angelina Jolie has such beautiful features
At 10:34 a.m.,
'liya said…
Squeeky: They can be annoying but I think I'll still watch Canada's Next Top Model when it comes on next! Both of these and Canadian Idol are the only reality shows I watch because you're right, you can only take so much :D
At 2:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
wow...I guess I'm late to comment...exam time...urgh! Anyway, I love ANTM even tho there is no point watching it, I mean in terms of learning anything or substance or whatever. But I watched the finale of ANTM and it was SO good. I actually wanted the twins in the final 2 but I guess that didn't happen. Caridee was my next choice but I can't help thinking that she won because remember that episode where she revealed that she wanted to commit suicide once in her life. But that's just me being too critical...CariDee did deserve it, she's so pretty. I just feel very sorry for Melrose because she was so determined and did walk down the runway better than CariDee.
At 9:29 p.m.,
'liya said…
Faiza: All winners seem to have some sort of "traumatic" event that they reveal on the show and that causes them to shed a few "tears." Who knows, the skin thing might have been, or it might not have! Melrose was very determined, but too much determination and not even niceness!
Post a Comment
<< Home