Snippets from the "Sub" : 1
Grade 12 Enhanced Physics
Student X: Done!
Teacher: The whole assignment? *glances at clock.. sees there's still half an hour left of class*
Student X: Yup!
Teacher: Great! Well, why don't you work on something for another class or study your notes to get ahead?
Student X: Well I study my notes every night, it's like my bedtime ritual... and I don't have work from any other classes because everything is done. Can't you just assign more homework?
Student Y: Yes! Assign more homework so we have something fun to do on the weekend!
Student X: Done!
Teacher: The whole assignment? *glances at clock.. sees there's still half an hour left of class*
Student X: Yup!
Teacher: Great! Well, why don't you work on something for another class or study your notes to get ahead?
Student X: Well I study my notes every night, it's like my bedtime ritual... and I don't have work from any other classes because everything is done. Can't you just assign more homework?
Student Y: Yes! Assign more homework so we have something fun to do on the weekend!
4 Comments:
At 12:11 a.m.,
Asmaa said…
You have weird keener students.
At 12:54 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
okay whas wrong wit them?...and where were they when i needed all my physics homework and well... all homework ever done?!....
At 6:40 p.m.,
M&M said…
wow:|
hardcore nerds
like I went to a nerd school too but it was never THIS crazy, close but not "assign more homework so we have something fun to do over the weekend"
n LOL @ bed time ritual... a parentz dream:P
At 7:30 p.m.,
'liya said…
Asmaa: I know :S
Samia: I don't know :S
M&M: Tell me about it :S
Hehe..
Post a Comment
<< Home