Ms. C gets ZAPPED!
I got ZAPPED today.
With THIS!!!!!!
Silly kids. I love them, but I have a class of jokers! I swear my thumb is still tingling right now. It's SO not nice to play jokes on an unsuspecting teacher:
Student asks me to fix his pen, I click top down to write while class looks on eagerly, and ZAP! I scream. I jump. Class erupts into laughter.
"But Ms. C-------, you're the only teacher we know with a sense of humour, you're so nice, we knew you'd laugh and find this funny and not get mad!"
Well yeah, I have to admit it was pretty hilarious... and I did laugh. But still, I vowed revenge! I kept the pen. And I warned the student that he may make my thumb tingle in class, but if when I mark his essay, my tingling brain affects my thinking, then he better not complain about his mark :D
P.S I kept the pen for my own personal amusement. My plan had been to bring it home and try it out on everyone I came into contact with over the weekend and then return it to the student on Monday... however, I forgot it on my desk in my office. There go my cool weekend plans LOL.
With THIS!!!!!!
Silly kids. I love them, but I have a class of jokers! I swear my thumb is still tingling right now. It's SO not nice to play jokes on an unsuspecting teacher:
Student asks me to fix his pen, I click top down to write while class looks on eagerly, and ZAP! I scream. I jump. Class erupts into laughter.
"But Ms. C-------, you're the only teacher we know with a sense of humour, you're so nice, we knew you'd laugh and find this funny and not get mad!"
Well yeah, I have to admit it was pretty hilarious... and I did laugh. But still, I vowed revenge! I kept the pen. And I warned the student that he may make my thumb tingle in class, but if when I mark his essay, my tingling brain affects my thinking, then he better not complain about his mark :D
P.S I kept the pen for my own personal amusement. My plan had been to bring it home and try it out on everyone I came into contact with over the weekend and then return it to the student on Monday... however, I forgot it on my desk in my office. There go my cool weekend plans LOL.
15 Comments:
At 12:32 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
haha!
the same thing happened to me sometime in my first year at university.
those pens are wicked.
my brother has a proper shocking thing and he got me one day when i wasn't looking. i was so annoyed.
At 8:53 a.m.,
Ahmed said…
haha thats funny. was this the college or university class?
At 9:13 a.m.,
mezba said…
Haha that's funny. Once (when we were in Grade 5 I think) we played a prank where someone got a moist cloth and damped the whole blackboard so you couldn't write on it with chalk.
The miss came, and she started to write - and saw she couldn't. She was cool though - whole class she kept on writing on the blackboard, of course nothing was visible - then she pretended to 'erase' and said "tomorrow, we are gonna have a quiz on this".
Well let me tell you no one ever tried to prank her again.
At 10:29 a.m.,
'liya said…
Fatima: Brothers are odd creatures! But I have to admit the pen is quite cool! You don't know how badly I wanted to bring it home to try out on my brother ...(you need to get yours back with something similar - hmm a zapping handshake?)
Ahmed: It was one of my 3U classes!!! - Surprising yes because one would assume the 3Cs to be more prone to this sort of activity!
Mezba: Now THAT'S one cool teacher! :D
At 10:00 p.m.,
Absology said…
Ah that wretched pen!
My friends decieved me into a "really tough sudoku puzzle", yeah right!
"Let me give it a.. WAAAH!"
At 1:31 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Hilarious... you seem to fall for everything and then vow revenge but nothing ever happens...
At 2:46 p.m.,
M&M said…
lol aww
n ur avatar is like the perfect visual to it !
At 5:28 p.m.,
'liya said…
Travelling Stranger: At least I'm not the only one!
Nauman: Shut up! I'll get my revenge... on you too birthday boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
M&M: Hehe, it totally felt like I was being struck by lightning (not that I ever experienced that, but now I can assume to know)!
At 10:31 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Assalamualaikum...
Haha, very nice. This post brought back some memories....I remember in Grade 6 bunch of us made our teacher cry...apparently she some hair on her chin, and that did it for us. Darn, were we mean or what? Please don't hate me...I admit being a complete nutter in grade 6.
This was a good joke by the way, but I hope you don't come across bunch of immature meanies that me and some of my grade 6 buddies use to be.
At 12:22 a.m.,
Abigail S said…
That is a great joke... Too bad you forgot it at school.
You should def. seek revenge!
At 12:22 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
okay so my comment is directed at HIM!--i hung out with his lil sister this weekend and she told me something he had to said to a friend of his that was very hurtful....=(....when i talk to you ill tell you all about it....so yes i am certain there is NO such thing as a nice guy...
At 5:15 p.m.,
'liya said…
Yusuf: That sounds mean! I hope I don't ever come across anyone like that either (I hope your guys got detention hehe) My students are all amazing and we get along great, I don't have any complaints - yet!
Abigail: I brought it home today and tried it on my brother - his reaction was priceless!... although he then attempted to hurt me.. lol. Now I just need to try it on my sisters :D
Samia: We need to talk :S If you need me to think revengeful thoughts I can do that! Maybe I can even do what Nauman thinks I can't - and put a revenge plan into action.. or at least give you some good advice.
At 8:10 a.m.,
Bilal said…
lol, thats cool.
hope you never have kids like my crew in your clas!
At 2:46 p.m.,
Becky L said…
oh, those crazy kids.
i'm the same way though... I dont like when someone pulls a prank on me, but once i discover it, i try it on everyone else.
At 8:01 p.m.,
'liya said…
Bilal: lol.. I assume you were the kind of student Yusuf was :D
Becky: Hehe... my sister fell for it!.. I gave the pen back to my student today and he tested it because he thought maybe I had broken it and that's why I had kept it longer! Humph!
Post a Comment
<< Home