To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Being Good.

I've been a very good girl lately but I just can't hold out any longer. Tomorrow I'm going to give in to temptation and buy the pair of shoes I've been thinking about all weekend. I don't care that I bought a pair of shoes last week and I don't care that I bought a pair of shoes a few days before that. I'm a hardworking woman and I deserve to have nice footwear. So there.

14 Comments:

  • At 11:28 p.m., Blogger Asmaa said…

    Go for it. As long as they're not those furry boots. I forget what they're called...uggs or something. I don't know, I'm fashion-illiterate.

     
  • At 1:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh there goes the house

     
  • At 3:38 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    can u buy me some shoes too? i'm shoe deprived!!! even ismail has more shoes than me!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:50 a.m., Blogger Becky L said…

    go ahead and buy those shoes! I love shoes. I would buy more, but Hubby thinks I have too many already. So, I indulge my love of shoes by buying them for my daughter. [her feet are growing, after all.]

     
  • At 1:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't even think twice...go for it!!! lol...u deserve the shoes especially if its your own money your spending. Since I'm a student...:) ...I spend my parents money and I sometimes feel bad when I buy something I dont really need. But in your case...go for it liya and show us what your shoes look like.

     
  • At 2:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    amazing blog! i'd love some shoes too :)!!!!! seeing as everyone else is talking about shoes... i'd love sandals for summer!!!!! by the way, seeing as you are the fashion guru... where's the best place in town to shop for indian clothes?

     
  • At 2:42 p.m., Blogger Ahmed said…

    Add me to the list of people saying Go for it! The new season is finally here (and to stay i hope), you need new shoes for it :)

     
  • At 4:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy it liya!
    you do deserve the shoes! :P
    shoes and chocolate go hand in hand - they make us feel good :)

     
  • At 7:13 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Update: I bought them after work today!!!

    Asmaa: Definitely not boots - it's too beautiful outside! One of my students has them furry boots... look like little animals :S

    Agent: Oh shush! It's your fault that I'm doing this, but I won't embarass you on here and say why.. And I know you're only leaving a comment here so late because you want me to wake up extra early and edit your essay!

    Sara: That is simply wrong, a boy must never have more shoes than a girl! I suggest you sell some of his and use that money to update your own collection :D

    Becky: She's a lucky girl, and children's shoes are the cutest!

    Faiza: Maybe I'll post a picture soon, that is, if I'm not too busy wearing them :)

    Anonymous: Aww thank you :) To answer your question, I really don't know, I don't even know where you live!

    Ahmed: Wasn't it just beautiful outside today? :)

    Fatima: I had chocolate at work! I think my students want to make me fat - they offer me all kinds of stuff!

     
  • At 7:29 p.m., Blogger Squeeky said…

    Assalaamu Alaikum :)

    Aww ... what type of shoes did you buy? I've been meaning to buy new shoes for the longest time now but I'm too picky :S Very picky.

     
  • At 6:28 a.m., Blogger FU said…

    remember al bundy?

    he sold women's shoes.

     
  • At 9:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those boots are made for walking :P

     
  • At 12:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Shoes! Get two pairs! You deserve it! Pics?

     
  • At 9:07 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Squeeky: I'll post a picture of my feet in them soon!

    Fu: Huh?

    Taqdeer: Don't mention boots, we want summer to come! Hehe :)

    Ruby: I did get two pairs! Um .. actually I got 3 pairs... okay I don't feel guilty or anything.. well maybe just a little.. but hey, like I said before, I'm a working woman and deserve it!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home