A Rude Disruption
And you thought stuff like this only happened on cartoons and in the comics:

When you have a younger brother, anything is possible. Though in all fairness, I have to admit that it was his friend's foot that made the initial contact, forcing the destructive object to arc through the air and oh-so-innocently through our garage window.
Guess what the destructive object in question is and you win a prize - the prize of knowing and the satisfaction of being right... hey, it's not my fault that teachers are cheap :D
P.S The bricks of my house don't always look so diseased, we just had some very heavy rain.

When you have a younger brother, anything is possible. Though in all fairness, I have to admit that it was his friend's foot that made the initial contact, forcing the destructive object to arc through the air and oh-so-innocently through our garage window.
Guess what the destructive object in question is and you win a prize - the prize of knowing and the satisfaction of being right... hey, it's not my fault that teachers are cheap :D
P.S The bricks of my house don't always look so diseased, we just had some very heavy rain.
14 Comments:
At 9:11 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
umm a soccer ball?
At 10:18 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
it must be a golf ball
At 11:26 p.m.,
nat said…
im guessing a soccer ball too only because i know how soccer obsessed ur family is!
At 6:33 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Soccer ball / Tennis Ball / Golf Ball / Bowling Ball ? (:D)
At 6:35 a.m.,
AKA said…
a shoe!
At 9:14 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
i would say a baseball, they tend to break windows...
At 9:14 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
i would say a baseball....
At 10:06 a.m.,
Ahmed said…
I'm going to say.....a basketball.
At 12:27 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Soccer ball?
At 6:22 p.m.,
Ahmed said…
Actually a basketball maybe too big from what I see in the picture...perhaps just a nerf football?
At 7:29 p.m.,
'liya said…
Everyone: Whoever said SOCCER BALL is correct!! What intelligent blog readers I have :D
Anonymous: You're the first one to guess correctly and I don't even know who you are :S
Agent: NOW I know how much you listen to me when we talk because I told you about this on the phone! You know what, this is in indication that our communication needs to be more open. This means we need to practise communicating MORE. You know, I know you're in class right now but according to my special powers I think you have a break. Expect a phone call in 3 minutes where we will discuss how we need to communicate with each other on higher levels!
Nuffy: You know well my dear :D
Aka: A creative guess!
Aman: Oh come on, you know my family better than that - do we play with baseballs!?? lol. Although if I were shown a picture of a broken window I would also automatically assume a baseball too.
Ahmed: Close in size, but wrong in sport!
Ruby: A smart girl :)
Ahmed: Your first guess was closer! Never go back and change your answers hehe.
At 11:11 p.m.,
mezba said…
Oh my! did it count as a throw in, or a corner kick?
btw only Ahmed was correct.. it's called a FOOTball not a soccer ball .. technically.. who cares what the Americans call their sports hehe
At 12:23 p.m.,
Nikki Neurotic said…
That's crazy, we've never had that happen here. Thankfully.
However, my brother and his friends did manage to throw a ball and it landed on the roof of the neighborhood synagogue and they decided to climb the roof to get it...and got busted by the cops!
At 4:30 p.m.,
'liya said…
Mezba: lol you're right it is a 'football' but I figured some of my lovely Canadian/American readers might not get it... okay okay, Ahmed gets some points! :D
Silverneurotic: Hehe.. aww your poor brother! I have faint memories of balls being lost forever on my elementary school roof.
Post a Comment
<< Home